酷兔英语


 Sue: Oh? Did you say probably?

  苏: 哦?你是说"可能"?


  Rose: Yes, why?


  柔丝:对啊,怎么了?


  Sue: Ha, ha! That means you're 1) considering it!


  苏: 哈哈!那表示你在考虑了!


  Rose: Considering what? Are you jumping to 2) conclusions again?


  柔丝:考虑什么?你又想随便下结论了吗?


  Sue: No. It looks like you're consideringliking him for what he is......


  苏: 才不呢。看起来你考虑不论他是什么样的人,你都会喜欢他......


  Rose: I didn't say that.


  柔丝:我可没说。


  Sue: Rose, you would never say that. But you face is starting to show it.


  苏: 柔丝,你嘴里绝不会说。但你的脸上已经开始表现出来了。


  语言详解


  A: Happy one year anniversary! Here're your flowers, baby!


  一周年快乐!宝贝,这是给你的花!


  B: Oh, Holmes! You are so considerate!


  喔,荷姆斯!你真是贴心。


  「Don't jump up conclusions. 别妄下断语」


  当别人还没完整了解事实就开始下结论,你就可以说这句话。


  A: So you're going to quit!


  那你是要辞职!


  B: Don't jump to conclusions. I just said I wanted a change.


  别那么快下结论。 我只是说我想做些改变。


  1) consider (v.) 考虑


  2) conclusion (n.) 结论


关键字:英语听力
生词表:
  • considering [kən´sidəriŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 prep.就...而论 四级词汇
  • liking [´laikiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.爱好;嗜好;喜欢 六级词汇