1.Your firm have been kindly recommended by the Grand Resource Co.Ltd.as the largest exporters of glassware.
蒙天润宏泰责任有限公司介绍,得知贵公司是最大的玻璃器皿出口商。
2.Through the
courtesy of Mr.David BOSWELL,we learnt that you were interested in Chinese silk.
承蒙大卫 鲍兹维尔先生告知,我们获悉你方对中国丝绸很感兴趣。
3.We owe your name and address to our Commercial Counselor's Office in london,through which we learnt that you were seeking partners in China for selling your software products.
蒙我驻伦敦商务参赞处介绍,我们得知你方正在中国寻找业务伙伴推销你们的软件产品。
4.Our market survey informs us that you have a keen interest in the import of Chinese
textile machinery.
从我们的市场调研得知,你们对进口中国造纺织机械设备非常感兴趣。
5.We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you with the hope that we may have a good chance of cooperation with you in your business extension.
很荣幸向贵公司介绍敝公司,希望我们能有机会与贵公司合作,扩大业务范围。
6.We take liberty of writing to you with a view to establish business relations with you.
我们冒昧写信一起与贵公司建立合作关系。
7.We are willing to enter into business with you on the basis of equality,mutual benefit and exchanging needed goods,
我方愿意与贵方在平等互利/互通有无的基础上建立业务关系。
8.We are glad to send you this letter,hoping that it will be the prelude to our frendly business cooperation in the coming years.
我们欣然寄发这封信,希望这会是为未来几年里我们友好商务合作的前奏。
9.We are the exporter of long standing and high reputation,engaged in exportation of light industrial products.
我们是信誉卓越的出口商,长期经营轻工产品的出口业务。
10.In compliance with your request,we send you our brochures together with the latest price list.
按照你方的要求,现寄去我们产品宣传手册和最新价格单。
11.Our
competitive prices,exprience,efficiency,and reliability have won confidence and
goodwill among our many business
client worldwide.
本公司产品价格低廉、经验丰富、效率卓越、信用可靠,以博得世界各地用户的信赖和合作。
12.To give you some ideas of various types of bicycles we are
dealing in,we are pleased to send you ,under separate cover ,by air-mail our latest
catalogue and a price list.
为使你方了解我方经营的各种自行车,我们很高兴令封航邮寄我们的最新产品目录与价格单一份。
13.We have been in line of chemical
fertilizer for many years.
我们已经经营化肥产品多年。
14.Your
prompt reply would be high appreciated.
如蒙即可答复,将不胜感激。
关键字:
商务英语生词表: