酷兔英语

谁动了我的琴弦唤我到窗前

By whose hands my strings were touched?

Coming to the window, I stood and watched.

流水浮舟你在深夜的那一边

A light boat floats as water flows;

in the other side of the night my love roams.

谁倚着我的琴枕梦尽夜满月

Who leans her head against the violin,

dreaming a moon-lit night dream?

还以为各自两边只能做蝴蝶

We would stay but far apart,

each a butterfly, playing its lonely part.

谁让你我静似月

Who turned us into the moon, chill and still,

只能在心里默念

speaking of a silent longing with a will?

檐下燕替我飞到你身边

from my roof a swallow took flight

in my stead she will stay by your side.

谁让你我静似月

Who froze us chill and still, like the moon,

各自孤单错弄弦

both striking wrong notes in a lonely mood?

沉夜的遥影四处风吹面

on my face the wind scattered

as the shadow of night heavily loomed.
关键字:英语翻译
生词表: