酷兔英语

Beginning of calling

Receiver Caller

Hello. Hello, is this 75665?

你好. 你好,是75665分機嗎?

Hello, may I help you? Hello, may I speak to Ms. Zhang?

你好,有什么需要幫忙的嗎? 你好,請問張小姐在嗎?

Hello, 75665. Hello, is Allan there?

你好,75665. 你好,是Allan嗎?

About calling: when you can not get the person 當找的人不在時

Receiver Caller

Sorry, she is out right now. Could you take a message for me?

不好意思,她剛出去. 能幫我留個信嗎?

Sorry, she is not in the office. May I know when she'll be back?

不好意思,她不在辦公室. 請問她什么時候回來?

Sorry, she is having a meeting. Can you ask her to call me back?

不好意思,她正在開會. 能讓她回來后回我電話嗎?

About calling: leave message 留口信

Receiver Caller

She is not in right now. Would you like Yes. could you ask her to call me when to leave a message? she gets back.

她現在不在,需要留個信息嗎? 是的,她回來后,能讓她回電話給我嗎?



Just a minute, I'll get a pen. 25368. Jim Wang.

稍等一下,我拿支筆. 25368. Jim Wang.



I'll let her know. Thank you!

我會告訴她的. 謝謝!

About calling: when you have a wrong number當你打錯電話時

Receiver Caller

Sales Department, may I help you? May I talk to Laura, please?

銷售部,有什么需要效勞的嗎? Laura在嗎?

I'm sorry, there's no Laura here. Oh, Did I dial 83754?

對不起,這里沒有Laura這個人. 我打的是83754嗎?

Yes, this is 83754. Oh, Sorry. I'm afraid I have the wrong number.

是的,這里是83754. 對不起,我想我的號碼是錯的.

No problem.

沒關系.

About calling: extension (when the line is free) 分機

( O= Operater; C=Caller; R=Receiver)

O: Operater.

接線員

C: Could I have extension 87252,please?

請幫我接分機87252.

O: OK, sir......Go ahead, please.

可以了,先生.請講.

R: Hello.

你好.

C: Hello. This is Mike speaking. Is Jim there?

你好,我是Mike. Jim在嗎?

R: This is Jim. May I help you?

我是Jim. 有什么需要我幫忙的嗎?

About calling: extension(when the line is busy)分機(當忙線時)

( O=Operater; C=Caller)

O:Operater.

接線員

C: Could I have extension 87252,please?

請幫我接分機87252.

O:OK, sir......I'm sorry. The number is engaged. Just a minute, please.

可以,先生.對不起,這個號碼忙線.請稍等一下

C:OK.

......

O: The line is free now. I'll put you through, sir......OK, sir, go ahead.

可以了,我幫你接通.先生,請講

About calling: call somebody back找的人回來了

(R=Receiver; C=Caller)

R: This is John Smith.

我是約翰.斯密斯

C: Good morning. This is Jack Brown. My assistant told me that you called me when

I was out this morning.

早上好,我是傑克布朗.我的助理告訴我你在今天早上我出去的時候找我.

R: Yes. I called to tell you that we're having a meeting tomorrow. Will you be able to attend it?

是的,我是告訴你明天早上我們有一個會,希望你能參加.

C: I'd be happy to come.

我很高興參加.

......

About calling: make an appointment through telephone

打電話預約

(R=Receiver; C=Caller)

R: Hello, Sales Department. May I help you?

你好, 這里是銷售部. 我能幫忙嗎?

C: This is Burn Lee. I'd like to make an appointment to the Sales Manager.

我是李伯恩. 我想約見銷售部經理.

R:Oh, I see. But I'm afraid he is not free now. Would Monday, the 24th, at 10:00 be convenient?

我知道, 但他現在恐怕沒空. 您24日, 周一十點方便嗎?

C:That's fine.

好的.

......

About calling: end a tedious talk

終止冗長乏味的交談

(R=Receiver; C=Caller)

R:I enjoy talking with you, but I have to go now. I have an appointment at five o'clock.

和你通話我很高興, 可我現在得走了. 五點鐘我還有約會.

C:When can we continue?

什么時間我們可以再通話?

R:I'll call you again when I'm free.

有空時我給你挂吧.

About calling: talk with a desultory person

與缺乏條理﹑語無倫次的人談話

(R=Receiver; C=Caller)

R: ... In addition, I want to tell you something about...

此外, 我還想跟你談一下......

C:Jim, I have very limited time. Could you reorganize your points? And I 'll call back at 4:30.

吉姆, 我的時間有限.你能把內容再組織一下嗎?我4:30會給你打電話的.

R:OK. I'll be waiting for your call.

好的, 我等你的電話.

About calling: booking a ticket(1/5 in all)

電話訂票(第一部分﹐共5部分)

(R=Receiver; C=Caller)

R: Intercontinental Airlines. May I help you?

大陸航空公司. 我能為您服務嗎?

C: Yes, I'd like a roud-trip ticket from Chicago to Miami , leaving on Friday,the 28thand returning on monday, the 31th .

我要買芝加哥到邁阿密的來回機票, 28日星期五去, 31日星期一回來.

R: OK. Let me check if there are seats available on those days... We have flights leaving Chicago at 10:15 a.m. , noon and 3:00 p.m.

好的, 我來查查看這些日子有沒有空位......我們有早上10點15分,中午和下午3點從芝加哥起飛的班機.

C: The 10:15 flight would be the best.

10點15分的班機較好.

......

About calling: booking a ticket(2/5 in all)

電話訂票(第二部分﹐共5部分)

R: OK. And returning from Miami , there are flights at 7:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 5:30 p.m.

好, 我知道了.還有從邁阿密回來的,有早上7點,下午12點30分及5點30分的班機.

C: Well, I'd like to take the 12:30 flight. How much will the ticket come to?

那么......我要12點30的班機.票價多少?

R: $426.

426美元.

C: $426?

是426美元嗎?

......

About calling: booking a ticket(3/5 in all)

電話訂票(第三部分﹐共5部分)

(R=Receiver; C=Caller)

R: But if you return on Sunday,you can take advantage of our weekenddiscount fare of $333.

如果你在星期天回來的話, 可以買我們周末優惠票, 票價是333美元.

C: That's quite a difference. But unfortunately, I have to come back on Monday. Could you book me on that flight?

差那么多! 但是不巧的是我非得在星期一回來不可. 你能為我預訂那一班飛機嗎?

R: The 12:30 flight on Monday?

是星期一12點30分的班機嗎?

C:Yes.

是的.

......

About calling: booking a ticket(4/5 in all)

電話訂票(第四部分﹐共5部分)

(R=Receiver; C=Caller)

R: OK. May I have your last name and first initial, please?

好的. 請您告訴我貴姓及大名的頭一個字母?

C: Yes. The last name is Wang W-A-N-G. And the first initial is, T, as in Tiger.

好的. 我姓王 W-A-N-G, 名字的頭一個字母是T, Tiger的T.

R: All right, Mr. Wang. You've booked on Flight 102 to Miami, leaving Chicago at

10:15 a.m. on the 28th,and returning from Miami on Flight 209 at 12:30 p.m. on the 31th.The total cost is $426. How will you be paying for the ticket?

知道了. 王先生. 我為您預約102班機, 在芝加哥起飛的時間是28日, 10點15分. 從邁阿密的回程是209班機, 起飛的時間是31日, 12點30分. 總票價是426美元. 您要如何付款呢?

C:Do you accept VISA?

你們接受VISA卡嗎?

......

About calling: booking a ticket(5/5 in all)

電話訂票(第五部分﹐共5部分)

(R=Receiver; C=Caller)

R: Yes. What's your card number, please?

是的. 請問您的VISA卡的號碼是什么?

C: 1547-2391-7558-6312.

號碼是1547-2391-7558-6312.

R: And the expiration date?

有效期呢?

C: July 2005.

2005年7月.

Well wishing(新年祝福)

■ I wish you health and success in the New Year!

祝你在新的一年里身體健康, 事業成功.

■ I hope everything goes well with you in the coming new year,

祝你在新的一年里一切順利.

■ To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always

be with you.

恭祝新年吉祥, 幸福和歡樂與你同在.

Well wishing(新年祝福)

■ With best wishes for a happy New Year!

 祝新年快樂, 並致以良好的祝福.

■ I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.

謹祝新年快樂幸福, 大吉大利.

■ Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year.

祝福您, 新年快樂.

Well wishing(新年祝福)

■May the joy and happiness around you today and always.

願快樂幸福永伴你左右.

■Good luck, good health. I wish you a happy New Year.

祝好運、健康伴你度過一個快樂新年.

■Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will

continue to enjoy good health. 

請接受我誠摯的新年祝福, 順祝身體健康.

Well wishing(新年祝福)

■Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend

to you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity.

恭賀新禧, 祝身體健康、事業發達. 

■Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.

祝來年好運, 並取得更大的成就.

■I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new

remembrance of our lasting friendship.

給你我無盡的新的祝福, 讓它們成為我們永恆友誼的新的紀念

reception(辦公接待)

■Would you give me your business card?

我看看你的名片好嗎? 

■Mr.Smith has a full schedule this week.

史密斯先生本周的日程已排滿.

■Mr.Li is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here.

李先生正在等你.我告訴他您到了.

reception(辦公接待)

A:Good morning. May I help you?

早安, 我能為您效勞嗎?

B:Good morning. My name is David Smith. Can I see Mr. Yang?

早安, 我是大衛‧史密斯. 我想見楊先生.

A:Do you have an appointment, Mr. Smith?

你和他有約嗎, 史密斯先生?

B:I'm afraid not.

沒有.

A:Just a moment. I'll see if he is available. Please take a seat.

請稍等, 我看看他現在有沒有空. 請坐.

intercourse introduction(工作交往介紹)

dialogue 1

A:Hi, Peter. Have you met Bob?

彼得你好! 你認識鮑勃嗎?

B:No, I haven't got the chance.

我不認識, 一直沒機會.

A:Let me introduce him to you. Bob, this is my colleague Peter. And this is Bob.

我來介紹一下. 鮑勃, 這是我的同事彼得. 這位是鮑勃.

B:Nice to meet you.

很高興見到你.

A:Same here.

我也一樣.

introducing co-worker(工作交往介紹)

dialogue 2

A:I don't think you've met Ridge,do you?

恐怕你不認識里奇﹐是不是?

B:No, I haven't had the pleasure.

是的, 一直沒有榮幸.

A:Let me introduce him to you. Ridge, this is my colleague Ben. And this is Ridge from Canada.

我來給你們介紹一下. 里奇, 這是我的同事本. 這位是來自加拿大的里奇.

B:Nice to meet you.

很高興見到你.

meet foreign customer(迎接外國客戶)

dialogue 1

A:You must be Mr.Li ming from Ford.

你一定是福特公司的李明先生吧?

B:That's right. And you are...

我是. 您是......

A:I'm George White from ABB. How do you do?

我是ABB的喬治‧懷特. 您好.

B:How do you do, Mr.White? Thank you for coming to meet me. Where are we heading now?

您好, 懷特先生. 謝謝您來接我, 我們這是去哪兒?

A:We will accompany you to the hotel.

我們陪你去酒店.

B:Thank you.

謝謝.

meet foreign customer(迎接外國客戶)

dialogue 2

A:Thank you, Mr.Sun, for coming to meet me today and also for this wonderful dinner.

孫先生, 謝謝您今天來接我, 還請我吃這么美味的晚餐.

B:You're most welcome. I hope you will find your hotel comfortable.

不客氣. 我希望您會覺得飯店很舒適.

A:I'm sure I will. By the way, Mr.Sun, what's the schedule for tomorrow?

我想一定會的. 孫先生, 順便問一下, 明天安排了哪些活動?.

B:I will pick you up at the hotel at the hotel at 10 o'clock, and take you to our office. It's only a five-minute walk.

我十點來飯店接您, 然后帶您到我們的辦公室, 只要走五分鐘就到了.

visit foreign customer(拜訪外國客戶)

dialogue 1

A: Mr.Smith, here is a present for you from our corporation.I hope you like it.

史密斯先生, 這是我們公司送您的禮物, 希望您能喜歡.

B:Thank you. That's very kind of you. It means a lot to me. I've been looking forward to coming to your company.

謝謝. 你真是太好了. 它對我意義重大. 我一直盼望來你們公司.

A:I'm glad to hear that.

您這么說我真高興.

visit foreign customer(拜訪外國客戶)

dialogue 2

A: I'm leaving now. Thank you for your time.

我得走了, 謝謝你們花這么多時間陪我.

B:We hope to see you again soon.

我們希望很快再見到你.

A:Me too.Please say goodbye to everyone for me.

我也是. 請替我向大家道別.

job interview (工作面試) 1

■ I'm here for an interview for the post of an accountant.

我來這兒參加會計職位的面試.

■ I major in Chemistry.

我的專業是化學.

■ My last job was with Microsoft.

我以前在微軟公司做事.

■ I felt I needed a change.

我覺得自己應該換個環境.

■ I've got some practical experience in the office management.

我在辦公管理方面有一定經驗.

job interview (工作面試) 2

dialogue

A: What else did you do?

您還干過什么工作?

B:I taught in a high school for three years.

我在中學教過三年書.

A:Have you got any special skills?

您有什么特殊技能嗎?

B:I can drive and I'm quite in English.

我會開車, 我的英語講得很流利.

meet a new comer(初遇新同事) 1

■ Allow me to introduce myself.

請允許我進行自我介紹.

■ Let's start with Mr.Brown.

先來介紹你的工作伙伴, 這是布朗先生.

■ I've heard a lot about you.

久聞大名.

■ I think we've met before in...

我想我們在‥‥‥見過.

ask name(詢問姓名)

dialogue 1

A:Is your name ,Ben Johnson?

你是本‧約翰遜先生?

B:Yes. And you are...

是.您是......

A:I'm Sun Xiao. Bob is my colleague. He has told me a lot about you.

我是孫蕭. 鮑勃是我的同事, 他常提起你.

B:Nice to meet you.

很高興見到你.

ask name(詢問姓名)

dialogue 2

A:Good morning. I have an appointment with the manager.

早上好, 我和你們經理有個約會.

B:Good morning, sir. May I have your name, please?

早上好, 先生. 請把您的姓名告訴我好嗎?

A:I'm Steven Carson from ABB.

我是ABB的史蒂文‧卡森.

B:One moment, please.

請等一下.

confirm arrangements(核實安排)

dialogue 1

A:I'm calling to confirm the arrangements for the meeting on the 15th.

我打電話是想確實一下您參加15日會議的行程安排.

B:Ah yes.

哦,我想起來了.

A:Could you tell me when you intend to arrive so we can make the necessary arrangements.

請告訴我您的到達時間以便我們做出必要的安排.

B:I'm arriving on the 14th.

我14日到.

A:I see.

我知道了,

confirm arrangements(核實安排)

dialogue 2

A:Good morning. This is Microsoft.

早上好, 微軟公司.

B:Hello, this is Wang Li from Ford. Our manager has made an appointment with Mr.Smith at 1:30 this afternoon. I'm ringing to confirm it.

你好, 我是福特公司的王力. 我們經理和史密斯先生約好下午一點半會面. 我打電話是想確認一下.

A:Sorry, Mr. Smith is in a meeting. I'll ask him to call you back later.

對不起, 史密斯先生正在開會, 我會請他稍后給你回電話.

B:All right, Thank you.

好的, 謝謝.

talk about work(談論辦公內容) 1

■ We are woking around the clock.

我們几乎不停的工作.

■ I'm sure we can work it out.

我保証我們有辦法解決.

■ I don't quite follow you.

你剛才說的我不明白.

■ This is not what I had in my mind.

這和我原來想的不太一樣.

talk about work(談論辦公內容) 2

■ I'm certain the document is filed.

我肯定那份資料存了檔.

■ Please type this letter for me and run off copy for our letter file.

請幫我打這封信, 然后復印一份存檔.

■ That sounds a pretty fair system.

那聽起來是個很合理的制度.

■ We need to work overtime tomorrow evening.

我們明晚要加班.

talk about work(談論辦公內容) 3

Dialogue

A:How long do you have to get the project done?

你們要多少時間才能把這個項目做完?

B:Two days.

兩天.

A:I think you are behind schedule. Our customer is arriving on Friday.

我想你們的進度落后了. 我們的客戶星期五就來.

B:Don't worry. I'm sure we can work it out.

別擔心. 我保証我們有辦法解決.

talk about work(談論辦公內容) 4

Dialogue

A:Mr.wang, I can't find the document on ABB.

王先生, 我找不到ABB公司的文件了.

B:Can't be true. I'm certain the document is filed.

不可能.我肯定那份資料存了檔.

A:Let me see...oh,here it is.

我再看看......哦,找到了.

arrange work in the future(安排未來工作) 1

■ Won't be a moment.

不會太久.

■ I have to look my schedule to make sure I'm free.

我得先看看時間表以確定我是否有空.

■ May I make an appointment with Tom?

我可以和湯姆約個時間嗎?.

■ Will it will bother you if I change the time of meeting?

我把我們會面的時間改動一下會給你造成不便嗎?

arrange work in the future(安排未來工作) 2

■ I'm fully booked up.

我都排滿了.

■ I want to remind you about the meeting tomorrow.

我來是想提醒您明天的會議.

■ I don't intend to chair the meeting.

我不打算主持會議.

■ I reckon I'll be back next Friday.

我估計得下星期五回來.

arrange work in the future(安排未來工作) 3

Dialogue

A:Are you ready to leave?

你准備好要走嗎?

B:Yes. This paper needs filling out. Can you see to it when I'm away.

是的. 這份材料需要填寫. 我不在期間, 你能關照一下嗎?

A:No problem. Anything else?

沒有問題. 還有嗎?

B:If you could answer my calls, I'd appreciate it.

如果你能幫我接電話﹐我將不勝感激

arrange work in the future(安排未來工作) 4

Dialogue

A:I don't intend to chair the meeting.

我不打算主持會議.

B:Why?

為什么?

A:I think John is the best.

我認為約翰最合適.

B:Have you told him about it?

你和他談過了嗎?

A:Not yet, but I'm sure he'll agree.

還沒有, 但我肯定他會同意的.

arrange work in the future(安排未來工作) 5

Dialogue

A:I'm leaving for Beijing tomorrow.

我明天動身去北京,

B:When will you be back?

你什么時候回來?

A:I reckon I'll be back next Friday. If here're any problems, you can contact me.

我估計得下星期五, 有問題跟我聯系.

B:I will.

我會的.

work suggestion(工作建議) 1

■ You'd better ring me first just in case.

以防萬一, 來之前你最好打個電話.

■ I've got a fantastic idea. We can put an ad in the newspaper.

我有一個好主意, 我們可以在報上登廣告.

■ Why not change our coffee break at 10 o'clock?

為什么不把我們的喝咖啡時間改到十點?

■ We should have a non-smoking office.

我們應該擁有一個無煙辦公室.

work suggestion(工作建議) 2

■ Why do you say?

你覺得怎么樣?

■ I think it'd be a good idea to play tennis after work.

我想下班后去打網球是個好主意.

■ It'd be much better to put it off till tomorrow.

最好推遲到明天開.

■ Don't worry. Let me give you a hand.

別擔心, 我來幫你.

work suggestion(工作建議) 3

■ You might as well talk it over with Joe. He's good at drawing, you know.

你不妨和喬商量一下, 他擅長畫畫.

■ I'd like to suggest you write a report about the event.

我建議你寫一份關于這件事兒的報告.

■ If it's all right with you, I'll come in an hour.

如果你覺得方便的話, 我一小時后再來.

work suggestion(工作建議) 4

Dialogue

A:Remember the meeting this afternoon.

別忘了下午的會.

B:It'd be much better to put it off till tomorrow.

最好推遲到明天開.

A:Why?

為什么?

B:We are too busy today.

我們今天實在太忙了.

work suggestion(工作建議) 5

Dialogue

A:I've get a fantastic idea. We can put an ad in the newspaper.

我有一個好主意, 我們可以在報上登廣告.

B:Do you think it will work?

能行嗎?.

A:Sure.Leave it to me.

肯定行, 交給我吧.

work suggestion(工作建議) 6

Dialogue

A:I'm afraid I can't talk now. I have to attend a meeting.

恐怕我現在不能和你談. 我得開會去.

B:How long will it last?

能開多長時間?.

A:About an hour.

大約一個小時.

B:If it's all right with you, I'll come in an hour.

如果您覺得方便的話﹐我一小時后再來.

A:You'd better ring me first just in case.

以防萬一, 來之前最好先打個電話.

B:All right. Bye.

好的, 再見.

daily communication(日常溝通) 1

■ Can you cover my phone calls when I'm out?

我不在時請幫我接電話好嗎?

■ I bet John will be appointed as our new boss.

我打賭約翰會成為我們的新老板.

■ Time for lunch.

該吃午飯了.

daily communication(日常溝通) 2

■ Would you like me to get you a cup?

要不要我幫你拿一杯?

■ Could you come here for a moment?

你能過來一下嗎?

■ Time to call it a day.

下班時間到了.

daily communication(日常溝通) 3

■ Could you do me a favor?

您能幫我一個忙嗎?

■ Do you have any hobbies?

你有什么嗜好嗎?

■ You don't look very well these days.

你這些天臉色不太好.

■ It's up to you. I've no prefrence.

你決定吧, 我沒什么偏好.

■ You look very elegant today.

你今天穿得很雅致.

■ Would you mind if I open the window?

你不介意我打開窗戶吧?

daily communication(日常溝通) 4

Dialogue

A:What are you going to do this weekend.

這個周末你打算怎么過?

B:I've no idea.

還沒想好呢.

A:How about golf?

去打高爾夫球怎么樣 ?

B:I'm in favor.

我同意.

daily communication(日常溝通) 5

Dialogue

A:Do you have any hobbies , Mr.Miller?

你有什么嗜好,米勒先生?

B:I have some favorite pastimes, but nothing I can call a hobby.

我有一些喜愛的消遣, 可是沒有稱得上嗜好的.

A:Mine is photography.

我愛好攝影.

B:Well, that's a wonderful hobby. I think Chinese are very fond of cameras.

喔, 那是很棒的愛好. 我想中國人非常喜歡照相機.

A:I have about 24 cameras.

我大約有二十四台照相機.

B:Good heavens! You must be an expert.

老天爺! 您一定是個專家.

A:Not really. I collect the rare cameras.How about coming to my house and taking a look.

也不是, 我收集稀有的照相機. 要不要到我家看看.

B:If it's not too much trouble.

如果不麻煩的話.

A:Not at all. I enjoy showing my cameras to people.

一點也不. 我喜歡把我的照相機展示給別人看.

leave(請假) 1

■ I trust my absence will not cause you any serious inconvenience.

希望我的病假不會給您造成太大的不便.

■ I have to see the doctor.

我得去看醫生.

■ I'm afraid I have to be off work tomorrow.

恐怕我明天不能上班了.

leave(請假) 2

■ I'm planning to have two weeks' off in May.

我五月份打算休兩周的假.

■ Do you think you will be back next week?

你下星期能上班嗎?

■ I'd like to talk with you about my vication.

我想和你談談我假期的事.

■ You mean you want to use your vacation days for this year?

你是想把今年的假期用了?

■ Could you spare a few minutes?

你能抽出一點兒時間嗎?

leave(請假) 4

Dialogue

A:I can't find our manager. Could you ask for sick leave for me?

我找不到經理了. 你能替我請病假嗎?

B:What's the matter with you?

你怎么了?

A:I've got a fever. I can't attend the meeting. 我發燒了, 恐怕不能開會了.

B:Is it serious?

嚴重嗎?.

A:I don't know. I have to see the doctor. 不知道, 我得去看醫生.

leave(請假) 5

Dialogue

A:I'm plannig to have two weeks' off in May.

我五月份打算休兩周的假.

B:You mean you want to use your vacation days for this year?

你是想把今年的假期用了?

A:Yes, I want to see my parents.

是的,我想去探望父母.

leave(請假) 6

Dialogue

A:Mr. Brown, could you spare a few minutes? I want to have a word with you.

布朗先生, 你能抽出點兒時間嗎? 我相和你談談.

B:Certainly.

可以.

A:I'm afraid I have to be off work tomorrow.

恐怕我明天不能上班了.

B:Why?

為什么?

A:To attend my brother's wedding ceremony.

參加我弟弟的婚禮.

B:Have a great time. Remember to ask John to cover your work.

恭喜. 記著告訴約翰代理你的工作.

A:Thank you.

謝謝.

visit factory(參觀工廠) 1

■ Please feel free to ask me any question.

有任何問題都可以提出來, 請不要客氣.

■ I'll arrange a visit for you.

我來替您安排參觀活動.

■ This is considered a medium-sized enterprise.

這算是中型企業.

visit factory(參觀工廠) 2

■ Each employee is responsible for keeping his machines clean.

每個員工必須負責維持自己機器的清潔.

■ Tell me a bit about quality control.

告訴我一些關于品質管理的事.

■ We're invested heavily in R&D.

我們在研發上投注了大筆資金..

■ Can I see all your models?

我能看到貴公司生產的所有機型嗎?

■ You can see all our office equipment.

我們所有的辦公設備你都能看得到.

■ Research is the key to success in this business.

在這個行業﹐不斷研究是成功的關鍵.

■ To maintain a competitive edge, we have to constantly be the first.

為了維持競爭力﹐我們必須永遠保持領先的地位.

visit factory(參觀工廠) 5

Dialogue

A: How many shifts do you have?

你們一天輪几次班?

B: We have two shifts.

我們有兩班.

A: I'm impressed how neat and clean the whole plant is.

整個工廠如此整齊且清潔, 令人印象深刻.

B: Each employee is responsible for keeping his machines and tools clean. It teaches them responsibility and pride in their work.

每個員工必須負責維持自己機器以及工具的清潔, 這能培養他們的責任和榮譽心.

A: Why are they stopping work now? It's only 3 o'clock. 他們現在為什么停工了呢,? 才三點而已呀!

B: They are not stopping. It's time for physical exercises. They have it once before work and once in the afternoon.

他們不是停工, 是做體操的時間到了. 他們在開始工作前和下午都各做一次.

A:I don't see why they need exercises.

我不懂為什么他們需要做體操.

B: Actually, since we started the program, sickness and absenteeism have dropped sharply.

事實上, 自從我們開始要員工做體操后, 生病和礦職的人數已經大幅度減少了.

explain production (產品說明) 1

■ What are the advantages of DVDs?

影碟機的優點在哪里?

■ You will see the "prompt" appearing on the screen.

熒屏馬上就會出現"指示信息".

■ The machine is ready to use.

這台機器已經可以使用了.

■ Follow this operation manual.

按照這本操作手冊的指示操作.

explain production (產品說明) 2

■ Some models do more than calculate.

有些機型除了計算還有其他功能.

■ The more extras there are, the greater the chance of breakdowns.

不必要的功能越多, 故障的可能性越大.

■ Can I get it repaired back in the States?

我回到美國也享有維修服務嗎?

explain production (產品說明) 3

■ This TV set looks quite simple.

這台電視的構造看起來相當簡單.

■ This set is equipped for satellitereception.

這台電視有接收衛星信號的裝置.

■ How long do you keep spare parts for your products?

你們備用零件保存多久?

explain production (產品說明) 4

Dialog

A:This calculator looks good and it is inexpensive. Should I decide on this one?

這台電子計算器看起來很好﹐而且價錢不貴﹐就決定買這台嗎?

B:Not yet. Let's look at a few more. Some models do more than calculate. They tell me the time, have an alarm clock and with some you can play games.

還早呢. 我們再多看几種. 有些機型除了計算還有其它功能, 它們會報時﹐有鬧鈴的功能, 有些還可以玩電子游戲.

A:It sounds interesting, but I only want a plain calculator. I don't want my manager to think that I'm playing games during work.

聽起來很有趣, 但是我只想一台單純的電子計算器. 我不希望經理以為我在上班的時候玩游戲.

B:That's a wise decision. The more extras there are, the greater the chance for breakdowns.

真是明智的選擇. 不必要的功能越多, 故障的可能性越大

business negotiation(商業談判) 1

■ I think you have a point there.

我想您說得很有道理.

■ How would you like to be paid?

你希望怎樣的付款方式?

■ It is fair to raise our price by 5% over last year.

我們比去年提高5%的價格是合理的.

business negotiation(商業談判) 2

■ We wish to receive the full amount as soon as the merchandise is shipped.

我們希望貨品裝船時, 能收到全部的貨款.

■ The best they can accept is 3%.

他們最多只能接受3%.

■ The fact is they have a better offer.

事實上, 有人向他們提出l較好的報價.

business negotiation(商業談判) 3

■ How are the negotiation going?

談判進行得如何?

■ That takes a load off my mind.

那讓我放下心中一大塊石頭.

■ I've talked to our people back home.

我和總公司的人談過了.
关键字:职场英语
生词表:
  • calling [´kɔ:liŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.点名;职业;欲望 六级词汇
  • speaking [´spi:kiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.说话 a.发言的 六级词汇
  • tedious [´ti:diəs] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.冗长的;乏味的 四级词汇
  • chicago [ʃi´kɑ:gəu] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.芝加哥 四级词汇
  • weekend [´wi:kend, ,wi:k´end] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.周末休假 四级词汇
  • discount [´diskaunt] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.&vt.(打)折扣 四级词汇
  • colleague [´kɔli:g] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.同事,同僚 四级词汇
  • drawing [´drɔ:iŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.画图;制图;图样 四级词汇
  • taking [´teikiŋ] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.迷人的 n.捕获物 六级词汇
  • inconvenience [,inkən´vi:niəns] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.不方便;打扰 四级词汇
  • competitive [kəm´petitiv] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.竞争的,比赛的 四级词汇
  • manual [´mænjuəl] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.用手(操作)的 n.手册 四级词汇
  • satellite [´sætəlait] 移动到这儿单词发声 n.(人造)卫星;随从 六级词汇
  • inexpensive [,inik´spensiv] 移动到这儿单词发声 a.廉价的 六级词汇