旧约 -- 雅歌(Song of Songs) -- 第 4 章 ( 本篇共有 8 章 )
4:1 我的佳偶,你甚美丽,你甚美丽。你的眼在帕子内好像鸽子眼。你的头发如同山羊群卧在基列山旁。
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.
4:2 你的牙齿如新剪毛的一群母羊,洗净上来,个个都有双生,没有一只丧掉子的。
Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing;
whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them.
4:3 你的唇好像一条朱红线,你的嘴也秀美。你的两太阳在帕子内,如同一块石榴。
Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is
comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.
4:4 你的颈项好像大卫建造收藏军器的高台,其上悬挂一千盾牌,都是勇士的藤牌。
Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury,
whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of
mighty men.
4:5 你的两乳好像百合花中吃草的一对小鹿,就是母鹿双生的。
Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.
4:6 我要往没药山和乳香冈去,直等到天起凉风,日影飞去的时候回来。
Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense.
4:7 我的佳偶,你全然美丽,毫无瑕疵。
Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.
4:8 我的新妇,求你与我一同离开黎巴嫩,与我一同离开黎巴嫩。从亚玛拿顶,从示尼珥与黑门顶,从有狮子的洞,从有豹子的山往下观看。
Come with me from Lebanon, my
spouse, with me from Lebanon: look from the top of Amana, from the top of Shenir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.
4:9 我妹子,我新妇,你夺了我的心。你用眼一看,用你项上的一条金链,夺了我的心。
Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my
spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.
4:10 我妹子,我新妇,你的爱情何其美。你的爱情比酒更美。你膏油的香气胜过一切香品。
How fair is thy love, my sister, my
spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices!
4:11 我新妇,你的嘴唇滴蜜。好像蜂房滴蜜。你的舌下有蜜,有奶。你衣服的香气如黎巴嫩的香气。
Thy lips, O my
spouse, drop as the
honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon.
4:12 我妹子,我新妇,乃是关锁的园,禁闭的井,封闭的泉源。
A garden inclosed is my sister, my
spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
4:13 你园内所种的结了石榴,有佳美的果子,并凤仙花与哪哒树。
Thy plants are an orchard of pomegranates, with pleasant fruits; camphire, with spikenard,
4:14 有哪哒和番红花,菖蒲和桂树,并各样乳香木,没药,沉香,与一切上等的果品。
Spikenard and saffron; calamus and
cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices:
4:15 你是园中的泉,活水的井,从黎巴嫩流下来的溪水。
A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon.
4:16 北风阿,兴起。南风阿,吹来。吹在我的园内,使其中的香气发出来。愿我的良人进入自己园里,吃他佳美的果子。
Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.
关键字:
雅歌生词表: